2. Our website (excluding linked sites) is monitored by the Football Association of Singapore.
3. You and Football Association of Singapore agree that the statutes and laws of the Republic of Singapore, without regard to the conflicts of laws and principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to use of this website.
4. You and Football Association of Singapore also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Singapore with respect to all matters relating to use of this website. Football Association of Singapore makes no representation that materials on this website are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You are responsible for complying with local laws should you choose to access this site from other locations.
USE OF CONTENTS
6. The contents of our website, including its design elements are copyrighted works. Unless specifically licensed by us in writing, any unauthorized use of contents found on our website may constitute a violation of copyright, trademark and other laws.
8. You may download one copy of such contents to a single computer for your personal, non-commercial home use only, subject to the following conditions:
(a) you agree to maintain and keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices,
(b) you shall not modify or alter any of the said content; and
(c) you shall not use the said content in a manner that suggests an association with us or any of our products, services or brands.
You may print documents made available on our website, provided that:
(a) all copyright and other proprietary notices appear in each copy;
(b) use of such documents is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media; and
(c) no modifications of any documents are made.
9. Use for any other purpose is prohibited and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
10. All marks, names and logos on our website may not be reproduced or retransmitted without the express written permission of Football Association of Singapore.
11. Always be responsible when using our website. You agree and warrant that in visiting or using our website, you will not:
(a) impersonate, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with, any person or entity;
(b) disguise the origin of any contents transmitted through the website;
(c) post or transmit any content which you are not allowed to post or transmit under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationship or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
(d) post or transmit any content that infringes any intellectual property rights of a third party;
(e) post or transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
(f) post or transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
(g) interfere with or disrupt our servers or networks connected to our website,
(h) obtain or attempt to obtain any unauthorized access to other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to our servers or any other materials of information not intentionally made available through the website;
(i) “stalk” or otherwise harass another; or
(j) collect or store personal data about other users.
13. You also agree that by visiting our website, you may be exposed to content which you may deem to be offensive, indecent or objectionable. However, as we do not control (and may not screen) content posted on our website, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content, and will not be responsible in any way for them. We will use reasonable efforts to remove any such Content from our website should you notify us.
USER GENERATED CONTENT
14. Through our website, we may allow you to submit or post material such as data, text, software, images, audio and video, including links to that material (‘User Content’), that may be accessed and viewed by others, including the internet audience in general. By posting User Content you represent and warrant that you have rights to and are legally entitled to post such content on the internet.
15. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this website any material, information or data which is unlawful, harassing, threatening, libelous, defamatory, abusive, harmful, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, racially or ethnically offensive, is “prohibited material” as that term is under the Internet Code of Practice issued by the Media Development Authority of Singapore as may be amended from time to time or that would violate any civil or criminal law. We reserve the right to delete any such materials and any other material determined by us in our sole discretion to be objectionable.
16. You are solely responsible for the User Content that you post, provide or transmit on or through the website, and any material or information that you transmit to other users and for your interaction with other users.
17. We do not claim ownership of any User Content that you may post. However, you agree that by submitting ratings, suggestions, comments or questions or any other User Content on this site, you grant us, our affiliates and distributors, a royalty free, perpetual right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such content worldwide in any medium for any purpose (whether commercial in nature or otherwise) that we may deem fit, and you agree that we shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for such use. All User Content will be treated as non-proprietary and non-confidential information.
18. You acknowledge and agree that we reserve the right (but are under no obligation) to do one or all of the following (with or without notice), at our sole discretion: (i) monitor the submission of posted User Content; (ii) alter, remove, or refuse to post User Content; and/or (iii) disclose any User Content through our website.
20. By submitting ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals (“Contributions”) to us through suggestion or feedback webpages, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (b) we are not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions; (c) we shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (d) we may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development; (e) your Contributions automatically become our property without any obligation of us to you; and (f) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from us under any circumstances.
21. Any User Content submitted in connection with any game, event or competition may be subject to additional terms and conditions which apply to such game, event or competition.